Ipsy is a monthly subscription service created by Youtube beauty guru Michelle Phan. (You can check out her channel here.) For $10 a month, “Ipsters” receive a Glam Bag with four to five deluxe and full sized products curated by Michelle and her team. Every month, Ipsy releases spoilers that are clues about the products and theme of that month’s bag. All of that to say, April Spoilers are out!
It’s looking good, peeps! Opening the gate with an Urban Decay product? Okay, Ipsy, you sly dog, you! You sure know how to show a girl a good time! I believe we are looking at the UD’s newest version of the 24/7 pencil, the Velvet Glide-On. The Velvet Glide-On is a matte pencil, only available in black. I’m thinking the GlamBag will probably include a smaller, deluxe sized version of the pencil. I’m thinking it looks like a Rockstar theme?
So, it’s definitely a Rock and Roll theme, right? I’m dreaming of an artist collaboration on a Rock bag. That could be really cool! Every bag will include one of the three following lip products:
Don’t you think it’s weird that they are including a Mary Kay product? I’ve never heard of their brand in a subscription box. I’m definitely hoping for another Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm! I’m loving the magenta color on the far right! I’ve been looking for a bright pink, long-lasting product, so I can do another look like the one below!
If I’ve interpreted this clue correctly, every bag will include one of the following:
- Rainbow Honey Cosmetics Nail Polish in “Midnight Fountain”– full size $10.
- Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow in “Champagne”– full size $12.99
- City Color Cosmetics White Gold Shadow and Highlight Mousse– full size $3.99.
I’m hoping for the Rainbow Honey polish! I’ve read so many good things about this brand from other bloggers. I’m surprised at myself for wanting to try a bright blue, sparkly polish. I totally want it though!
Really, the April GlamBag just keeps getting better and better.
I believe we are looking at deluxe sizes of the following:
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment
- St. Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Anti-Aging Multi Action Face
- Benefit Cosmetics Lollitint
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
This clue is tricksy! As far as I can tell though, these are the products we are looking at, from L to R, top to bottom:
- Big Sexy Hair Mini Root Pump
- Kiss Looks So Natural False Lashes
- St. Tropez Multi-Action Face Gradual Tanner (Same product revealed in the fourth spoiler?)
- I have no idea about the product in the bottom left corner. Liquid eyeliner? Mascara? I’ll let you know when I figure it out!
- Demeter Fragrance Library Jasmine Roll On– Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! I’ve never tried this product, but the brand seems super neat, and I’ll bet this fragrance is light, and perfect for Spring!
- Coastal Scents Brush- Can’t tell which brush this is (click the link for my guess!), but who doesn’t need a few spare brushes? Love getting makeup tools in subscription boxes!
This month’s last Ipsy spoiler revealed the design of the GlamBag. April’s GlamBag is purple with a white record player and the phrase “Beauty Rocks!” I may end up passing this bag along to a friend. I think I was spoiled by the beautiful design of last month’s bag.
That’s all, folks! The April GlamBag has been officially spoiled!
Are you excited about this month’s GlamBag? I sure am! Whoop Whoop! What products are you hoping for? Let me know in the comments below!