- I am so psyched to have this! I’ve been wanting to try gel liner. (Pretty sure I’m going to go out and buy one today!)
Skiin Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler– Full size! $39.95
- Apparently this works best when stored in the refrigerator. I’m sure I would forget it if stuck it in there though. 🙂
Vapour Nail Polish in “Virtue”- Deluxe Sample (0.25 oz) $13.33
- When applied, this polish is shiny, and a sweet semi-transparent baby pink. The brush applicator is tiny, which makes the polish difficult to apply. I’m sure that is because this bottle is mini sized.
Astara Activated Antioxidant Infusion– Deluxe Sample, $20 (according to Total Beauty)
- I’m not sure what to expect from this product. It’s not moisturizing, which is what I initially expected. Apparently it’s skin food?
100% Pure Purity Cleanser + Mask– Deluxe Sample (0.4 fl oz) $1.84
- Absolutely my favorite item in the box! This cleanser and mask is all natural, vegan, and smells like a York Peppermint Patty. I can’t get over the ingredient list, which includes Aloe, Lavender, Coconut Oil, Red Algae, the list goes on. LOVE!
- I’m happy to have this! I use the apricot scrubs in the shower to exfoliate my body before I shave.
If my math is right, this box has a value of $90.91. Shut up right now! I paid $12 for this box. Whoop Whoop!